Sherpa BW 2
Quality mirror compass - Made in Germany
- Developed and tested by the BRK mountain rescue service
- Transparent plastic base
- High-magnification lens (18 dpt.)
- Three holes with alignment crosses
- Cm and inch markings
- Plan display/ruler 1:25.000 and 1:50.000
- Anthracite-coloured lid made from special plastic with mirror on the inside and threeway sighting system
- Extremely long orientation guide (17cm)
- Fluid filled capsule with large map viewer (Ø 44 mm) and long needle with sapphire bearing
- N/S- and E/W lines
- Made in Germany
- Easily movable rotary scaled ring with 360° scale (markings for every 2 degrees)
- Adjustable correction for magnetic deviation (max. 90° W/E)
- Luminescent needle tip, north symbol, bearing markings and index
- Unit size: 105 x 60 x 16 mm
- Imprint area size: 70 x 20 mm
- Weight: 70 g
Art. No. 385010 (in blister box)
Art. No. 385020 (individually boxed)
We're here to help.
You can contact us by e-mail or by phone at the hotline. We are happy to advise you on the right product for your customer.
Personal care and individual customer solutions are just as important to us as the quality and reliability of our products.More
Everything worth knowing from manuals through catalogs to hand books.More
Our quality promise.
We are a down-to-earth company which combines modern customer service with long-time knowledge and creative workmanship for more than 90 years. Precision made in Germany.