Professional mirror compass suitable for night-use
Mirror compass suitable for night-use
Developed in collaboration with Alpine Guides
- NEW: Patented magnetic deviation
- NEW: Patented readout aid
- Thermoelastic fluid capsule with large map viewer (Ø 44 mm) and long needle with sapphire bearing
- Inclination angle scale
- Full luminescent rotary scaled ring with 360° scale (markings for every 2 degrees)
- Luminescent needle tip, north symbol, bearing markings and index
- Transparent plastic base with high-magnification lens (18 dpt.)
- Three holes with alignment crosses
- Cm and inch markings
- Plan display/ruler 1:25.000 and 1:50.000
- Anthracite-coloured lid made from special plastic with mirror on the inside and threeway sighting system
- Extremely long orientation guide (17cm)
- N/S- and E/W lines
- Slope scales for 1:25.000 and 1:50.000 to facilitate rapid detection of contour lines on a map and therefore calculation of the gradient
- Degrees/percent conversion table
- Made in Germany
- Unit size: 105 x 62 x 16 mm
- Imprint area size: 50 x 15 mm
- Weight: 67 g
Art. No. 385120 (individually boxed)
Art. No. 385170 (in retail box)
We're here to help.
You can contact us by e-mail or by phone at the hotline. We are happy to advise you on the right product for your customer.
Personal care and individual customer solutions are just as important to us as the quality and reliability of our products.More
Everything worth knowing from manuals through catalogs to hand books.More
Our quality promise.
We are a down-to-earth company which combines modern customer service with long-time knowledge and creative workmanship for more than 90 years. Precision made in Germany.